10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR Coilovers! Code: EK9ORG

MeisterR

We have a new discount offer to members of the forum.
You can now get 10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR coilovers simply by using the voucher code provided!

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers (EF / EG / EK)

AEG6S.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers*(EF / EG / EK)

AEK9R.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers*(EP3 / DC5 )

AEP3.jpg

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-S / Zeta-R Coilovers:

*Zeta-S Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing
*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing (Camber Adjustments Included on Applicable Models)
*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)
*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.
*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)
*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction *(Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order? Price?
Ordering couldn't be easier. Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( MeisterR: Ultra-High Performance Suspensions ) and check out using the secured webshop.
All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code EK9ORG during checkout to get your discount... Simple! :)

*Free Shipping for UK Mainland, Highland, and Island. (Exclude Jersey / Guernsey).
If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at info@meisterR.com

Last edited:
What about these new ones made with nitron?
When will they be released? :)

What about these new ones made with nitron?
When will they be released? :)

We have put the SRV project on hold.
But we have something new and better in the pipeline, and should be ready by end of Feb.

If you are interested, drop me a PM and I'll keep you in the loop.
The new suspension we are building is pretty awesome. ;)

how much are these and will they fit my em1 i am based in scotland

Depending on what you need, but Zeta-S for the EK will fit the EM1.
They will be £629 delivered. :)

426067_10151354137233997_319332170_n.jpg

For those of you who saved up... You can get something nice for yourself with the 10% discount still. :)

What's the diameter of the piston on the front and rear of the ek ones?

Our mono-tube Zeta-S / Zeta-R dampers are base around a 44mm piston.
We found that to be the best overall package in terms of damping force required and operational temperature range.

Jerrick

We have most coilovers in stock available for next day delivery.
The 10% discount is still running for forum members. :)

Any questions, just let me know.

Jerrick

whats the differences between the zeta R and zeta S model for EK?

also do the front shock units screw down through the bottom of the cup?

whats the differences between the zeta R and zeta S model for EK?

also do the front shock units screw down through the bottom of the cup?

Zeta-S: rubber bushed aluminium top mount, softer springs rate, a bit more comfortable and best value for money.

Zeta-R: pillowbal bearing aluminium top mount, slight harder springs rate, a little more expensive but more responsive.

Both will be fine for fast road use and occasional track days, but depend on where your focus are on.

Yes, both front and rear damper are dual perch, so ride height are adjusted independently from the spring tension.

Jerrick

how do i order the super race coilover ? and do i get 10% on that aswell ?

big thumbs up for meister, got a set on both of my cars, and great service from jerrick!

Is this offer still running? I am saving up at the moment for some meister r's and have just seen this, omly question, does this cover the superlow coilovers aswell?

Is this offer still running? I am saving up at the moment for some meister r's and have just seen this, omly question, does this cover the superlow coilovers aswell?

Covers all applications.

This offer is still available to all members!

Don't miss out!

Edwin

Free shipping only for UK (including Northern Ireland).
Shipping cost to Republic of Ireland is £35.

Offer still still running, most coilovers are in stock. :)

Jerrick

Back