Black Ek4 VTI Build - 26/10/2013

walle

Ek4 VTI
Hey guys, so this will be my second civic which I picked up today! Absolute amazing condition in and out except a tiny bit of rust on the ds rear arch!...
The car is completely standard and has one lady owner from new and full Honda service history which is a bonus! sitting on 86k miles.

The future plan is to turbo it, I'm keen on the racetech basic turbo kit and getting it fitted for me (drive in drive out). But this won't be for another few months.

I am going to sort the rust out when I can and wax oil the whole lot. Also I'm thinking of getting ek9 Grill, front/back bumpers for this and side, But not sure..

Here are some pictures.

And a quick one of my brother's 9:p:

You made it back then. :D

Looks good, keep it standard for a while though! Should be a OEM ek9 grill in cw in the shed. :lol:

edit: When did you get that picture? I likey... :nice:

Keep it stock dude, just do some odd wee things to tidy it up and generally improve its appearance. Not many stock EK4s going about these days so will hold their value if well kept stock.

Cheeers jim! I'm so happy with the car i'll deffinatley keep it stock for a while! Plan's is to just make everything look new lol!

Nice find! OEM black ek's are hard to come by these days. I think your brother's 9 gets enough attention as it is :p

Thats good to hear! I'n so happy with it! Drives suuperb! Indeed it certainly does, mint car though!

Little update, giving the car a good service before selling it. Would love to do a turbo conversion and all but i jusst dont have the time and i'd rather buy one already boosted :p

Ah your selling it again. nice to see such a stock EK4 they are getting rare.

so its probably best that your using another car to boost :))

unfortuantly yes, absolute mint example, stock inside out. It would be a good "blank canvas" to start on but I just dont have all that time and it would cost me a fotune to get someone else to do :(

Looks mint mate, hope you keep it that way

Anymore pics of your brothers nine?

looks clean so the best thing you can do is take off the rubber seal round both rear arches, they just hold the water in and can help the arch to rust!

looks clean so the best thing you can do is take off the rubber seal round both rear arches, they just hold the water in and can help the arch to rust!

Thanks for the advice dude! they will be coming straight off then lol!

Back