I dont think I've uploaded these in the correct order. Have been doing some work, bought myself a grinder so got started on removing unwanted bits. As you can probably make out, I cut off the tabs in the bay that are on the firewall for all the old brake hoses and what not. I also cut out the old brake hose clip in the wheel arch as they were very much rotten and couldnt be saved, Ibits fell off in my hand when removing the old brake hoses so yeah, cut and linished.
I've also cut out the rear seatbelt mounts, and some of the inner pannel that was used to clip the rear plastics in. Just a little weight saving and cleaning up before we get it stitch welded up and a fresh coat of white paint. Have forgotten to take pictures of this part but I'll be sure to get some next time I'm down. I also need to cut some more rusty stuff out, the outer skin of the wing has started to rot as you can see somewhere up in the build, this was obviosuly caused by removing the arch liner, all the mud and water got stuck in the holes in the pannel and slowly ate away. I will be cutting it out, sealing the insides and plating it back up with fresh metal.
Got myself some etch primer for the bare metal once it's done to prevent surface rust reappearing.