some pics of my ek9 Rx


vtec

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
693

recent pic after a wash


type r whooooo


inside the Rx



spoon b pipe fitted



engine bay shot



spoon rad cap and spoon rad bracket



d-c sports 4-1 ceramic coated manifold fitted (2.5'' collector)



ITG maxogen fitted



old cam cover



inside lol



new cam belt



new OE honda type r cam cover



new 10mm nology hotwires fitted



manifold heat wrapped with grapfite heat wrap



new bay shot



recent rolling road day results 197bhp @flywheel@8676rpm



duty cycle,vac ,AFR,IAT'S
 



rvm

admin
Staff member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
10,623
Car(s)
EK9/Civic
beatiful car! youre so lucky! dont forget to put it on our vbgarage!

what mods you have? you have buddy club wheels right?

welcome! :)
 



ScottEk9

N.A King
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
214
Hello mate car looking awsome ,you get your spoon pipe yet ??Welcome :D
 


vtec

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
693
rvm:yes dude there buddy club JDM p1 s ,dc jdm 4-1 header,full spoon n1,itg carbon air box,spoon springs,spoon brake pads,8.5mm ultra HT leads,spoon braces
scott: i dude finally got the spoon mid section on and its loooooooud ps did you get that spoon ecu ,if so whats it running like ???
thanks for the comments guys
 






rvm

admin
Staff member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
10,623
Car(s)
EK9/Civic
vtec said:
rvm:yes dude there buddy club JDM p1 s ,dc jdm 4-1 header,full spoon n1,itg carbon air box,spoon springs,spoon brake pads,8.5mm ultra HT leads,spoon braces
scott: i dude finally got the spoon mid section on and its loooooooud ps did you get that spoon ecu ,if so whats it running like ???
thanks for the comments guys
Nice mods man! post more pictures if you can! :eek::ek9:
 



jerry

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
43
yes it looks nice! yellow FTMFW!! :D

you should get the yellow SRDs like i did :nice:
 


Dino-Spumoni

EK9.org Addict!
VIP Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
2,015
The gunmetal wheels look really good with the yellow paint. Very clean car. :nice:
And this thread is sort of old.
 



rvm

admin
Staff member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
10,623
Car(s)
EK9/Civic
Nice dyno run! i love your car, what brand of header you got? :shocked:
 


vtec

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
693
rvm said:
Nice dyno run! i love your car, what brand of header you got? :shocked:
it's a jdm spec d-c sports 4-1 ceramic coated race header with 2.5'' collector for a jdm integra type r fitment,but fits the ek9 no problem ,thanks for the good comments dude:)
 


rvm

admin
Staff member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
10,623
Car(s)
EK9/Civic
vtec said:
it's a jdm spec d-c sports 4-1 ceramic coated race header with 2.5'' collector for a jdm integra type r fitment,but fits the ek9 no problem ,thanks for the good comments dude:)
did you dyno the car with this header? :nerv:
 


vtec

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
693
rvm said:
did you dyno the car with this header? :nerv:
yes mate dynoed the car with this header on ,but i have defo noticed the difference since i put it on it revs much more free
 


vtec

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
693
is this header ok mate ,i know it not the best but i was lead to believe it was still a lot better than standard ?
 


Top