Lots of scary things happening to do with mother nature around the world...
Floods in australia, Droughts in south america, Tsnumai in japan, hurricanes and cyclones. even the freak weather we had here this winter.
japan has even delcared " nuclear emergency " as they ahve found mechanical faults in the Fukushima plant and fires have broken out at the Onagawa nuclear plant...
Personally believe it has something to do with HAARP....
LOL it blatantly will be put up in the news that this is due to global warming.
* Tokyo's rail network in northeastern Japan, the primary source of daily transport for 10 million people.
* Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, shutdown intentionally for fear of radiation leakage.
* Electric power to 4 million buildings in Tokyo and its suburbs is out.
* Tokyo's Narita Airport.
* Tokyo telephone service.
* Sony Corp. is closed for business.
* Toyota is shut down.
* Sayama production facility closed.
* Tochigi shut its factory.
* Hamamatsu is not operating.
* Nippon Paper Group ceased production in Miyagi and Fukushima.
* Sendai City Airport, flooded.
* Nissan factories in Tochigi and Fukushima suffered fires; two employees suffered minor injuries at Tochigi. All four of Japan's Nissan factories have been closed.
* JFE Steel in Chiba suffered a minor fire and minimal damage.
* Disneyland Tokyo is flooding and its carpark has been destroyed. Staff and visitors are reported safe.
* Miyagi prefecture's nuclear power plant. A fire broke out there but was extinguished.
* Tokyo Tower's upper tip is bent.
* Onagawa nuclear plant suffered a fire that was later extinguished.
* Fujitsu Ltd.'s factories suffered minor property damage.
Damaged or destroyed:
* Massive section of the town of Kessenuma burned.
* 1,800 homes in Minami-soma.
* Joban Motorway near Mito suffered severe buckling and breakage.
* Honda Motor Co. research facility in northeastern Tochigi prefecture is destroyed. One worker is reported dead after a wall collapsed. Other Honda facilities in the area were damaged, and 30 employees suffered injuries.
* Cosmo Oil Refinery in Ichihara was the scene of an out-of-control fire.
* Kudan Kaikan hall in Tokyo. The ceiling collapsed, injuring an undetermined number of people.
* Dam in Fukushima prefecture. The dam washout caused homes to be swept away.
* 300 houses in Ofunato City were washed out to sea.