Been a right busy bee!
I have now bought almost everything for my swap.
Bought a K20A2 from a 54 plate EP3 with 70k on the clock. Proven mileage too with history etc. That is being delivered tomorrow so I can get cracking on getting the cam cover airbrushed & painting the block etc. It's also coming with all ancillaries.
I've also bought pretty much all my swap parts from K-Tuned courtesy of FunkyPower. They all arrived yesterday & also my Karcepts 98 DC2 36mm hubs with ARP lugs and Koyo bearings.
I also got a nice Super90 70mm throttle body with adapter plate for an RBC manifold
Now just got to buy -
Mishimoto k swap rad & hoses
DC5 PAS pump
DC5 bottom pulley
DC5 high pressure hose
Hybrid Racing PAS kit
RBC intake manifold
Competition Clutch Stage 2
CC Ultra lightweight flywheel 3.99kg
The K-Tuned gear is top notch! Even threw in a book on K-swaps worth $27 for free
Can't wait to get it all on!!!
Full list of the K-Tuned gear I got -
- K-Tuned wiring conversion harness
- K-Tuned 4-2-1 K-Swap header
- HASPORT K-Swap engine mounts 62A bushings EKK2
- K-Tuned race spec shifter cables
- K-Tuned no-cut shifter box
- K-Tuned clutch line kit
- K-Tuned heater hose kit
- K-Tuned fuel line kit
- K-Tuned fuel rail w/ gauge
- K-Tuned fuel pressure regulator
- K-Tuned steel oil pan
- Coolant temperature sensor adapter